Return to home and landing sequence
When the mapping flight is finished the aircraft will initiate the return to home and landing sequence. This sequence is executed automatically and this can be split into the following segments
Once at the safety altitude, the pilot takes over to perform a controlled landing. All steps are described in more detail in the following.
- Climb to highest altitude
- Flight back home in airplane mode
- Descent loiter to transition altitude
- Transition to helicopter mode
- Descent to safety altitude, 20 m above home location